This isn’t how it’s normally done!!
Ultissimo’s success with clients over a decade and more has been built on working the way each client wants to work. Almost every client sees the merit of being structured and investing time up front to focus on achieving the right result.
So almost universally the best way to find your ideal home is:
• The brief – discuss your requirements with us to develop a clear brief
• The hard work – let Ultissimo do the legwork of searching the entire advertised market and all the off-market sources to find the properties that fit your preferences
• The shortlist – Ultissimo will know all the properties and their merits and drawbacks. We help you draw up a really sound shortlist for viewings
• The visit – carve out time to come to Lake Como, confident that you are spending your precious time wisely. 90% of our clients buy a property they saw on their first visit
• Offer and buy – it may take a second visit or even a third, but as soon as you are ready Ultissimo negotiates for you (remember – we are not paid by the seller) and we will close your purchase at the best possible price.
Some of our clients buy within three months of first contacting us. Others think for longer and might take as long as three years. We will take the time and never rush you. But when you find the right home you can bet we proceed at pace.
Sometimes it just doesn’t work this way because a client’s needs are different. So it was that we received a call one morning from one of our contacts that a friend of theirs was visiting for one day and wanted to buy a property that day! We swung into action immediately.
We always do what it takes. Just eight hours later we had met, talked about the market and the client’s requirements, talked about options and shown them properties in the right location for them. One appealed, an offer was made, and the terms set down in writing which the seller accepted immediately. We knew just where to pitch the offer.
Our client has returned to their main home, thousands of miles away, and we should have the transaction completed within the next six weeks, with title transferred and keys in their hands when they return. As they said ‘it could hardly be easier…… thank goodness we found someone who can work at our pace!’.